Amistead Ellis's Accomplishments & Certifications Include, but are not limited to the following:
- A member of the Florida Bar since, November 1977.
- Member of the Volusia County Bar Association since 1980.
- Member of the Florida State Bar Family Law Section.
- Former AAA Arbitrator in Federal Courts.
- Former Family Law Mediator in Volusia County Florida.
- Past legislative delegate for the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar to the Florida State Legislature.
- Past legislative delegate for the Daytona Beach Chamber of Commerce to the Florida State Legislature.
- Past President Ormond Beach Rotary.
- Past President Daytona Beach Jaycees.
- I have handled cases at every level of the Federal System including Appeals to the United States Supreme Court.
- Volunteer Attorney Ad Litem.
- Volunteer Guarding Ad Litem to abused and neglected children.
- Licensed to appear in all Florida State Courts, Federal Court Cases in the Middle District for Florida, and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Practicing primarily Family Law, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense and consumer protection.
- Graduated Magma Cum Laude, receiving a J. D. degree from the University of Detroit 1977.
- Undergraduate BA received Magma Cum Laude from No. Illinois University.